Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pics from ze annual income collection festival :)

 Ze grand family pic :)
Missing the puchi brother of mine who's all the way in UK..
sniff sniff...
 
It  is always a tradition to take a  pic of the offsprings-offsprings..
Again,lacking the tower of the family..sigh..


The spousies of the 1st gen offsprings..
Unfortunately there is no available photos of the 2nd gen offsprings spousies..
CAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY YET!!
*evil laugh*
  
The proud parent with their offsprings..
All sporting prosperous bellies..Hehe..

And my proudest work ever which is currently the desktop backdrop of my grandp's computer..
*beams*




And more pics to come if only my comp will stop dying on me..
Accidentally deleted a driver when my sis bf and I deleted the virus vault. Now my comp is going crazy thus I am undergoing as it is currently, the excruciating pain and torture of having to download the entire driver section cause dear clever me left all my disc in Seremban which is currently collecting dusts and dropped paints from the painter who is painting the house..Sigh.
How my great mind works at times still never cease to amaze me...
And my lack of good relationship with the IT world which just seems to elude me all the time cause I think it secretly despises me..Not my fault,I tried..

I tend to rantle too much I know..
Thats why you have to have a STRONG ear to be around me...