Saturday, April 24, 2010

Inspiring songs...

Sometimes, inspiration comes from God in ways I always least expected. Though it should not catch me by surprise cause I should be expecting it,yet it still amazes me how much He has NEVER given up hope on me..

My dear housemates Priscilla and Christy bought me a Casting Crowns for my birthday. Never heard of the band before but Prics says that it is a must listen.

And I agree...
Listening to the songs felt like He was telling me something. It felt likt God was talking to me,finally.After all these years of asking and begging to hear Him, He talks to me though a band i have never heard of and I believe,by His timely planning, Priscilla and Christy to introduce to me..

Thanks girls!!I love you crazily too!!!

Of the whole songs in that album,I found my inspiration to push though this tough phase of life in this one song that brought tears that is not tears that can be seen,but the tears that cannot be seen...

May this song bring some divine inspiration to you whose reading this..and if more, the unseen tears :)

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart.

Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again.
Who am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.

Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am yours..
I am yours..


Here's how the song goes...





Loves...

5 comments:

-pris- said...

was having one of my emo days at home....

it's crazy when all of you guys are gone...

eating alone, watching movie alone, driving alone....

and then i was whining about stuff to my mum, and she had to leave...

then I seriously had a nudging to go read my blog and yours too...

see if you updated it...

I was amazed....I am glad that you like it. I replayed it a thousand times today! haha....

Who am I?

seriously...come back and we'll survive this week!

DeeDee1Whoa said...

Hey there! Wanna be followed over Google friend adder? Follow me first & let me know! ;)

alicethomas said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, Free Mickey mouse games for kids will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
Beside, you can try zombie shooting games for kids, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

Long trần said...


Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons.last day of school quotes for students and or you can relax by playing the game after the tired working timeparking games online or reading truyện ngôn tình trung quốc hiện đại 18. Each article definitely sexmang to give you the most comfortable feeling. Enjoy the experience!

Trịnh Thúy said...

Thanks for your share! badoink cool math games johnny upgrade hacked phần mềm đếm ngày yêu cho máy tính download game pikachu