Sunday, October 11, 2009


 Honestly speaking..
I hate being the evil,mean person that'l make me really hate-able.
I prefer to stay out and just stay down,make peace...
(Think this influence came from watching all those movies like Black Hawk Down and Band of Brothers)
Why cause a commotion when there is always a more reasonable,rationale and less voice-raising way to settle things?

But of course,easier said than done..
Desperate times occasionally calls for desperate measures..
And sometimes,hoping to be nice is not an option.
Its a forceful way if I want to survive and not get trampled on.
Yes,just because I'm small sized and smile or laugh alot and play more than I should DOESN'T mean I'm what I look like on the outside.
It doesn't mean I can be easily taken advantage of.
Neither does it mean,I'l always give in with a smile.
I'm not an idiot,nor am I as docile as u see me..
I merely choose to not be that vicious mean beast that everyone has and openly show it.
But trample on me,or take advantage of me..

I'l make hell seem like heaven for you..

I still prefer to be nice and peaceful.
So please,don't provoke me....

No comments: