Monday, October 5, 2009

One of the best love poems to read

Got this wonderful love poem sent to my phone this morning that just really made my day :)

This poem was created through a series of sms-es

EK : OMG the sky is so dark..
ME : But its shining bright here..
Ek : Now its raining

Haha.
GOTCHA!!

Super randomness of the day.
If you didn't get the joke,its ok.Its an internal joke,your not slow.

And an extra note to add,I'm NOT ATTACHED!!And NO PRIS and CHRISTY!! I DO NOT WAN FLETCHER (or however you spell that idiot's name)
I'd rather take the scapel and slit my wrist than let him come near me or have anything to do with him...
Nono,i'm not advertising myself.
I'm pointing out that this was never actually a love poem.
ALthough it can sound like one..

And another internal joke to add for the day...


I Wonder Why??

*cheesy grinz*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often. George from best love poems.