Sunday, October 25, 2009

Inspiration from 'above'

I've been having this piece of paper stuck on my board in my home since I can remember when.

I usually tend to ignore it until I find myself stuck to my chair as exams draw near and for a break,I just happen to look up and see that piece of paper that inspires me to push on..
And remind me that in everything I do..
I'm not alone..

I know most of us are facing hard times during the upcoming exams,as it is our first exam in clinical school so we are not so familiar to the system.To others, they are facing their biggest exams yet.

So,I'm hoping that after u read this,u'l feel just as inspired as I am to push on.
And remember that in everything we do,We're Not Alone.

His Watching Over Us :)

I am to blessed to be stressed!!!!
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution,
Is the distance between your knees and the floor.
Those who kneel to the Lord can stand up to ANYTHING


So yea,during exam period time you'l prob see me limping around complaining of knee pains.
Its that symdrome priest get coz they kneel down to much..
Dang,can't remember the word for it..

So to me friends who are facing exams and stressing out..
All the best!!
And to my bodoh-clan,lets just keep remaining bodoh..
Lol,just kidding!!

No comments: