Thursday, September 24, 2009

I hate....

I'm gonna rant here alil so if ur not ready to hear me rant,bugger off!!

I'm not in a nice mood at the moment...

So sorry..

Right back to what I hate...

I HATE.......

1) Writing case summaries.WHY OH WHY DO WE NEED TO WRITE THOSE JUST BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!

2)Writing case presentation. What's the diff? One's longer than the other,one requires me to be more detail and precise and it takes up more of my time cause I'm stuck trying to figure out what to HECK to type for that damn report!

3)EVIL landlords who talk bullocks and think I'm THAT stoopid.Note to landlord,I WAS NOT BORN YESTERDAY!!

4)How my mouth runs away alot when my emotions runs TOO high. Need to clamp it shut more often. Need that damn Ipod!!

5) Having to come back from a good and relaxing holiday. Sucks coming back to reality eh?

6)Having to put down a good book just when I'm starting to get my mood back to reading. Finished Elizabeth Noble's - Things I want my daughters to know. Really good book and was really touched by it (not till I teared though). Just bought my new book, Diary of Anna Frank. To those who don't read much and are probably scratching your head wondering 'Who the heck's that?',she's the famous Jewish Teen who left a diary of her accounts when she and her family was in hiding from the Nazi's. Her diary touched the lives of millions and taught those who read it to appreciate the meaning of the word PEACE.
READ IT PPL!! ITS A DAMN GOOD BOOK!!!

7)Trying to make my list reach the perfect 10 but fail cause my list stops right here...

Sadly,as much as I hate it,I still have to face the evil,harsh cruel reality...

Hence, its back to them damn reports...

SIGH!!!

No comments: