Sunday, September 13, 2009

back from the dead

I'm back from the dead.Seriously...
I've no line at my place so communication with the outside world was limited to those living in the same cemetery with me or within the neighbouring tombstones.Why i say that is because everyone somewhat looks like a zombie by the time 2nd week was over..Don't have to ask why,doesn take a genius to figure that part out.

So first question u'l probably be asking what has happened from the land of the dead?
Well,I'm pretty much surviving.Hence,the rebirth from the dead.Or the awakening or the reliving or...whatever you want to put it la.
Am back in KL for the weekend.This is afterall my last weekend end with the brother.Trying to spend quality time with him (but he has run off to see his friends.sheesh,so much for being a loving brother).But its alright.I'm gonna miss him alot afterthis.

Sigh,wondering if it was the right thing to send him off to the airport.
No more bullying,no more annoying me when his bored.Just no more lil annoying-yet-oversized-kid-brother anymore.Feels really sad when I think of how I'm growing apart from my siblings.Think i just joined the bandwagon with my parents on the Empty Nest Syndrome.Life is such a biatch when it comes to goodbyes.
Still pinning for that space continuem time trap..
Yes,thats the sexay brother and sister of mine with the un-sexay me :)

Next question would probably be how's life there?
Life there is fine.Housemates are so-so.Of course,its quite true what they say :You never know the true nature of a person until you live with them.
Hands down to that.
The funny characters that sufaces when u really sit down to observe them in the house really amazes me.How i could miss such things before this stumps me.I guess,maybe its also cause i'm so use to living in my own home where everything is how i'm so use to it being.Thank God so far,no problems arise yet.
Sans with the landlord of course.
The masked landlord!!
Enough said.
The house?
HELL!!!
Ok,i lied alil.The house is ok as well.Not the kind of dream house anyone would be proud to annouce they live in.Here's the break down of THE HOUSE.

1) Strategic location smacked in the middle of almost everything.Walking distance to uni (sans when u forget something after u reached uni and have to walk back to get it..such a killer but oh well,least i don't have to take more regular jogs since i'm already regularly walking) +1
2) Downstairs room is the BOMB! Hell yeah.Right next to the kitchen.And cause its the maid's room,its tiny and cosy enough for me and ONLY me.Plus point is getting the room beside to throw my clothes in and other unwanted junks.+2
3) Internet's up and running.Ok,thats only a recent event but i guess its still counted. +1
4) Ah liang's house is just 2 doors away.AWESOME!!!+1
5) Eating out's been pretty cheap I have to say.And the food's AWESOME!!! I'm so into banana leaf rice at the moment.lolz..+1

Total of plus points = 6

Now the Shiat part
1) House is FULL of SHIAT!!And i mean LIZARD shiat.Like,what the heck!!I thought the landlord said he was gonna clean the place.And the layers of dust is enough to coat a layer of cake! (this is why I am starting to feel alil annoyed with the landlord,no offence to my Indian friends but INDIANS! And his a lawyer.What a joke/combo) -2
2) If you though army camps or NS camps are bad,think again.The place is BREEDING mosquitoes.I'm talking by the ARMIES! If i could mind control this lil blood sucking monsters,I could dominate the world within the first week itself.Again,told the landlord to gas the place but till now..I'm waiting for the cows to come home too. -1
3) DO NOT get conned by the solar powered water heated.Seriously,ITS A SCAM!!Already been taking ICY COLD SHOWERS for 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!Also been telling that AhNey about it but what has he done? NIT ZIL NADA!!Goin on bout his techinician not here,need to fix this and that.WTH!!If someone tells u its not been working for a whole week non-stop,DO SOMETHING BOUT IT!!!I'm not bugging u cause I've nothing better to do.Its already bad enough I have asthma excarbated by cold,here I am taking COLD SHOWERS every freaking time!If i catch pneumonia or fall sick,AhNey's just met his last client!Already when I have to jump into the cold shower I've to psycho myself to 'SUCK IT IN!!' but there's a limit to how much i can take and the limit's about to meet.-3
4) Packed schedule's not making it any better.Internal is one killer I vouch for that.Non stop work from 8-5 pm.So different from the IMU BJ schedule where its 2 hours lectures,prob another 2 hours of CSU or PBL and ur free to kill yourself the rest of the day for choosing med only to have to do it again the next day.Now,I don't even think I have time to kill myself.Wait,don't even think i can even think bout it cause time's too precious to waste on thinking of such things at the moment. -1

So the total score : -7

Hence bringing the total score to...
A -1!!!

Don't get me wrong.Leaving in Seremban is great.But u just have to becareful with the type of ppl ur gonna stay with and the type of landlords ur gonna suck it up with the next 2 years.

Feeling homesick is pretty normal I guess.I've been away longer before from home but I guess the feeling is slightly different now.Least before this,I know I can still come home.But now,I'm not sure when I can come home.When I came home this weekend,I felt like I really understood the term 'Home Sweet Home' and 'There's no Place like Home'.The moment I stepped into the house,various feelings and thoughts just rushed through me.One of them being,I'm glad i'm home,but why do I feel alil like a stranger in my own home?That feeling was futher amplified when I walked into my room and saw my bed covered with a sheet like its not been in use for ages.It also felt weird when I woke up this morning not to the already familiar sight of my small store room (like Harry Potter) but to a room that I was starting to leave behind.

Then there's the thought of no longer coming home to my brother watchin TV or atleast shouting a greet when I walk through the door.Or see him bend over his computer in his room when I walk past it.

So much said,I think its time to hit the books alil then start packing for my journey back to the land of the dead.
Literally....

No comments: