Thursday, September 24, 2009

Because I was bored and notty..

Been trying to revamp this damn blog but lets face it,I know nuts bout revamping blogs and editting in nice stuffs to make it look better coz :

1) I don't have the time

2) I end up wanting to make things simple and uncomplicated

3) I just get lost with all those HTML language

Cute lil Chloe agreed to stay the night with me (NO,its not what you think!!)
So since she's quite a late sleeper,I'm now left to wait for her to wake up while she cutely sleeps on the spare bed in my room.Yes,she's THAT adorable even when she sleeps.So like a little life size doll you could squeeze the life out of..
Not that I want to squeeze the life out of u dear :)

Reminds me of the days when we slept over at YOUR house (Yes,you..u notty person who ran away from me to the otherside of the world and left me a 1 line piece of advice) and wake up late then head over to ur FAVOURITE cafe for branch.Hrm,since I'm kinda free today,maybe we shd make that trip over just so that it feels like ur still with us here laughing and gossiping away till the cows come home :P
I miss you girl!!!

I'm suppose to be typing my case summaries (yes,thy dreaded case summaries) after a GOOD LONG SLEEP!! *guilty*
But,guess what I'm typing now :) Don't need a no brainer to tell you that unless your one :P


Anyway,was playing with lil spoilt Rover when I saw my feet..

Seriously,it kinda freaked me out co it was the kind of feet we actually saw in medical books..
Kinda gross but pretty cool too..
Could poke and palpate them..

If ur getting grossed out,don't look...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm warning you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seriously...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK,don't say I didn't warn you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Feast your eyes on....



 MY PROTRUDING VEINS!!!!

*evil laugh*
Yes,the result of long standing hours in the hospital has lead to this unsightly beauty :P
Cool rite?!

I can palpate my dorsalis pedis pulse with no effort at all..

And its freaking STRONG!!

Thank goodness it hasn't developed to this.....


Although I think it might one day..

Yipes!!

2 comments:

FengY said...

Don't worry, you won't develop any gross varicose veins :D

At least I didn't

sky..the one and only said...

haha,thanks..

How did u find my blog?so surprisingly le to see u.Have u started ur induction course yet?