Friday, August 28, 2009

24 hour convenience stores?

Sometimes,and this u have to agree with me,we wish we had more than just the usual 7/11 convenience store in terms of variety.
I'm not talking bout what they sell in 7/11.I'm not complaining there cause seriously,whoever came up with this business is really God Sent.
But I'm talking bout things that 7/11 don't sell.
Like yarns.Cause I'm in the midst of making something for my brother as his parting gift and i'm out of yarn.Its 1am in the morning and I'm rushing for time to finish it so,I'm really wishing now for a God Sent Convenient Store that sells things other than food and basic necessities.
Why couldn't there be a 24 hour Mall?I think its a pretty darn good business.
Think bout it,people who are busy during the waking hours and have no time to shop during the day can still go shopping at night after work and not rush to get the shopping done before the shops close at 10 pm.Or if you cant' slp and need to go somewhere to just jalan-jalan (and feel relatively safe than out on the streets with those thugs and gila ppl)..
Maybe I shd try this business if I ever make it big :P
Oh wait,bad idea,I'm not a business minded person.I'l probably get cheated within the first 24 hours of business and go bankrupt the following day..
Lolz..

Gah!!
Looks like I've to wait it out till a more appropriate time for the stores to open and then get my yarn.Till then I shall stare at my work and kick myself for not getting it earlier when I had the chance AND for doing nothing but stare at it when I could have finished half of it if I had my darn yarn..
Sigh..

Btw,Knitting's fun :)
Haha..

No comments: