Sunday, June 7, 2009

random thoughts again with rock climbing

So out of my awesome boredom I decided to catch hold of Zhao and blackmailed him to take me rock climbing.
And rock climbing we did today..

Until my arms felt like they were going to tear away from the ligaments that binds them to my clavicle,scapula and glenoid fossa. Oh and my head of humerous almost got severed from the glenoid fossa during one of my moments of hanging between life and death.
Ok,not so much of death as there's the rope to cling on too.
But still, my arms felt like they could break any moment.
And the funny part is..
I love that feeling.
I could think of nothing else at the point of time.Only how to cling on to that piece of protruding coloured rough surfaced plastic from the wall and not let go.Like if it was a real life scenario where you're dangling 100 meters away from solid ground.
That feeling of nothing else matters,and the only thing I could think of was the sheering pain in my arms from trying to hold on and not let go.Amidst Zhao's screaming of where to put my hand/feet next.Not that I don't appreciate it,thanks buddy :)
I love the moment of thinking of nothing else in the world.Everything vanishes and nothing matters except whats at hand.
The adrenaline rush.
Pushing my body to its limit that it literally screamed for rest.
The sweat that forms and beads down my face and back profusely.
And everything else is just...

GONE!!

I want that feeling again.
I want to think of nothing.
Worry bout nothing.
Let everything evaporate into...
NOTHINGNESS!!

Which is now making me crave a climb up Klang gates.
And for that extra push in madness..
I want to do it in less than 5 stops.

I think the long breaks making me crazy..

Why does my player always play the same dang song even on random?
If there's a price for rotten judgement,
I guess i've already won that (I think I won the Nobel prize for it already)


No comments: