Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kick ass vids you HAVE to watch!

Never have I in my wildest dreams ever dreamt of owning one of these babies.I never looked twice at it cause heck,I'm happy with my PS2 at the moment.I'm happily keeping it working since its been silent and dead for aeons already so time to kick its gear into high gear before I leave it to rot again :)

Yups,back to the above pics.

I never wanted one of these babies until dear CheeRon showed me this (I still hate you for that cause now I have to save up for more stuffs to buy as it is..but I still appreciate u as a friend,don't get me wrong k *smiles* )

Can you blame me for being such a sucker for Final Fantasy series??

What is that you ask?

This is what its all about!!



I WANT A PSP!!

AND I DON'T GIVE 2 HOOTS ITS ONLY AVAILABLE IN JAP AT THE MOMENT!!

All the FF characters...
*drools*
And in the same game!!
ALL PLAYABLE!!!

Forgive my over-enthusiasm but this is what i live for...

And the best part of all and what I always love about FF games.



All the best of FF songs in one go!!!
I could die and go to heaven happily now..
Oh wait,I cant.
But atleast if i died,I'l die happy cause I got half my dream ticked.To hear all the songs of FF.
I still want to go for the orchestra.Been keeping my eye out for it (and my money too cause I don't care where it is,I WANT TO GO!!!)
I'm a sucker for FF songs,especially Nobuo Uemetsu.His like the God of FF songs *bows down*

GAWD!!!
Someone help me now before I go insane with needs and happiness watching this on youtube.

And here's another KICK ASS vid for the ladies to show Gal Power's still the bomb.



All credits to moutyoum.The video is AWESOME!!!
Tifa is heck droolable cool cause I love the way she kicks ass.
And Rinoa's a bit gay (cause she can use gay magic,can fly and she uses Squall's gunblade which I WANT!!!) but she rocks too...
And Rikku's so cute :)

As you can clearly read between the lines,I DO NOT support DOA chicks and I'm proud to admit that *grinz*

I'm so not your average demure girl..
But who cares right?
*Gives innocent smile*

No comments: