Monday, May 18, 2009

just 3 words...


LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!

Dun ask why,its my motto for the day..

And no,this is not my celebration post either..

Want to know my next 3 word motto of the day?

LIFE JUST SUCKS!!!!!

Then again,who said life was this?

Talk about irony..
Wonder if its a pain or ecstasy to lie on that kind of bed?
What bout the thorns beneath the roses?

I hate drugs..
I hate teratomas...
I hate pontine nucleus..
I hate BS (not bull faeces)
I hate that damn DING DING bell..

I hate reality check

~~~~~~~~~

And before the clock strikes 12...
Cinderella is not running anywhere...




With Mum in Teluk Cempedak..My emo beach :)
HARPEE BIRTHDAY JIE!!!

(Hey,its another 3 word too *grinz*)

I realise i dun have alot of pics of us tog :( Must take more sully pics together..
Hehe..
MWA!!!
*throws confetti and gives u a NICE BIG HUGE HUGS!!!*
Love u Jie!

No comments: