Sunday, May 10, 2009

My 100th post!!

Not such a bad way to treat my 100th post considering that in exactly a week's time i'l be heading heads on to my doom like some lunatic suicidal headless chicken.Ok, I lied.This is a terrible way to celebrate my 100th post but give me a break k.My hippocampus and frontal cortex can only take that much and I'm no AI to automatically store new info permanently in there unless I hit the Delete button or Reformat my brain.

Anyways..

Forget what I said in my last post.

I OFFICIALLY HATE BIG BANG THEORY, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER AND I HATE FACEBOOK!!

I HATE THE IDIOT BOX AND I HATE MY BED AND HUBBY CAUSE BEING UNDER TEH SAME ROOF AS THEM HAS THIS SUPER-BOOMBASTIC-GRAVITATIONAL EFFECT THAT GRAVITATES ME TO THEM!!!

Ok,I lied again.

I officially hate them untill my results are out.

Then I'l Love them like crazy!!!

Seems like people celebrate their 100th post with something nice to read etc..
Not so the case here.
Oh well,guess I'l just have to celebrate with my 101th post....or 102nd....or 103rd...

Oh what the heck..

CANT WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER AND GONE WITH!!
Then again,i cant cause I'm not prepared and I don't want to go for resits.

God help me again...

This sucks..

I want to go shopping...
I want to lie on the beach all day and night and get burnt to crisp in the morning and afternoon killer rays then get cooled off by the night breeze...
I want to go mountain climbing again..
Go hiking...
Go out on crazy get-togethers with friends...
I want to snuggle up in the most comfortable sofa with the most mind-boggling or romantic book ever to read...
Or watch a movie that gets me in the mood..
Or just snuggle up on the sofa with someone who's willing to snuggle up with me and listen to me snore or rant bout everyday patheticness and that person doesn't have to do anything except engage lightly or just listen (or pretend to listen intentively) and smile..
(Hrm,come to think bout it,snuggling up on the sofa with a puppy would be nice too)

I want to...

Just have a life besides binding myself (weakly) to my chair and table...

~Have I found you,Flightless bird,jealous, weeping or lost you~

No comments: