Thursday, April 30, 2009

Latest updates you don't really want to read..

So summatives have just come to an end *Throws the confetti's and brings out the alcohol..oh wait,I'm suppose to be staying clear of that* Didn't end with a big bang like it usually does as 2 weeks from today will see me facing the gallows once again although, the gallows will probably be bigger with even more meaner executioners and a bigger crowd to boot as audience.

So what has happen from the time span of the previous emo post to this current boring post part 2?

Nothing much honestly.Life really goes on and its all bout if I wanted to take the time to sit there and ponder on it or just brush it by and shrug it off as part and parcel of life thats just not worth brooding over. Seriously,its not like I suddenly got shot with some gamma rays and become a hot,sexy (or ugly) huge beast that opens its mouth to roar and speak in barely comprehendable english (Yes,I'm kinda taking the piss at the hulk) or got bitten by a mutated spider and now can scale walls and put the acclaimed 'SpiderMan' to shame ( then again,wouldn't dream of being even in the same room with spiders).What it all boils down to is,well,just open the papers and you'l probably nod your heads and agree with me.....

LIFE JUST SUCKS AND IT STILL GOES ON CAUSE THERE"S NOTHING WE CAN DO BOUT IT!!!

*burns fireworks to celebrate the dose of reality*
So what really happen then?

Besides making the library my new camping grounds,which is really not bad cause considering that its pretty comfy and there's food (well,until 7pm that is then after that ur pretty much on your own) and the great company there is there.But really,what ticks me off is the parasites that come hogging my place.I know this sounds really delusional and dementic but HELLO!!! Are you people that BLIND to not see the I CAMP THERE EVERY FREAKING DAY!!! GRR!! Do I really have to sign the table in my blood to kick the parasites out??Geeez..
Think its the stress from studying and camping in the library alot (I think the MMS and air in the library has a tad lil effect on me) But really,i find it REALLY annoying when I walk in after lectures to see some delusional idiot blissfully wasting a good space in the library to yak and flirt.There's a place and time for that,u wasted sperm AND ITS NOT AT MY PLACE!!!And for crying out loud,if you don't want people to know what it is that so important for you to disucss with the OTHER WASTED SPERM, GO DO IT SOMEWHERE WAYYYYYYY OUT OF EARSHOT!! Some geniuses IMU takes in.Where in the world are their God-given brains,one can only wonder cause it definitely doesnt' seem like they have it where its normally kept.That or they have not been using it for the past 2 decades or so that they've been walking this face of the earth.Sad cases...
But otherwise,to say that I"m happy camping in the library is an incomplete truth as I don't like it but I have too (yes,IMU stuck a knife in my back and force me to do it).I'm starting to take a great liking for it and at the same time,it kinda gives me the nausea and traumatic feeling everytime I think bout it.I guess too much of something really gets ou sick.Oh no...does that mean I'l get sick of Dr House or chocolates??
NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Anyway,regardless of not if I DO get sick of House,I found a new sitcom that I'm dying to watch (cause of the Oh-sp-great-EOS)but nonetheless,I'm on a mania of downloading it so that I can lock myself in my room after EOS,stock pile high withmy favourite junkie and watch it till my eyes pop out of its orbits.If that even happens..hehe
BIG BANG THEORY!!
Cool geeky comedy that really had me rolling in laughter,well unless your cortex works alil slow then you probably wouldn't get the joke cause its all science jokes)And I love the catch line :
Smart is the new sax-ay!!!
I LOVE SHELDON!!! Haha,curt and sarcastic..I think I love sarcastic people (Sans one which i shall not mention :P )But I hope I dun end up with one.Can imagine the end of WorldWar's we'll be having since I admit,I have an ego to boot at times.I think I shall recorrect that sentence..
I love shows with witty-sarcastic-deep-humoured-with-cute-guys.
Still adore House though.

Watching CNN now.
Swine fever is back!!! WHEE!!! More epidemics to make the world a better place and add colours to the medical world...No,I'm not sadistic.I just think its funny yet sad yet so predictable that this things happen.I wonder how 'we' are doing about it...First we had the SARS,now this..When will it ever stop..

Which reminds me,a few lectures back,there was one particular lecture kinda offended me to a certain extend.The content of the lecture was educational and interesting.Well,it was really until she pointed out bout people who are different.Well,not that she pointed out but it was how she catagorized people as 'mentally ill'.One particular criteria just really threw me off and I felt like throwing my pen at her (or something heavier to knock the socks out of her)..I am starting to lose my respect to psychiatrist for that really offensive statement...

People who see ghost are not crazy,atleast those who can genuinely see them..Thats just plain rude.

Well,cause I'm really not into a whole typo mood I'l just post up the pics (and put in some silly comments) and the rest I shall let ur frontal cortex to the job :)

As pics are still incoming and still in the process of editting (but to be honest,I'm just pure lazy and really am in no mood to stare at the screen to edit and etc..I just said that to make it sound like I'm doing it) And partly cause I'm in need to study for my finals which,by putting up pics and blogging is NOT IN ANYWAY GOING TO HELP ME PASS henceforth....

This blog might be officially be dead for the next few weeks to come..

Have a Great Labour day and and great day all tog..

Toodles..

Oh,and for a little lame humour side of me...

HAPPY LABOR(DOUR) DAY!!!

Cheesy yes?


No comments: