Thursday, March 12, 2009

Roller-coasters and hate me's!

There was a song that rang somewhere along the lines of :
Life is a roller coaster

What that translate to is,life's full of ups and downs.Sometimes times are good,then it'l be followed by bad times and vice versa.Whatever it is,it'l always turn out the other way around when you least expect it (or unless your psychic and you can tell when it's coming).
But there are exceptions...

Like when the line breaks,and you're forever stuck at a certain track.It would be nice to be stuck at the top of course.But when you're stuck at the bottom,its a different matter all together.
And some,just seem to stop at a certain point of that track.The cart wouldn't go forward,neither will it go backwards.And with the so-called-safety harness strap tightly onto you,you can only sit there helplessly waiting for the technicians to come rescue you.
If they ever do...( coz we're in Malaysia,so you can bet they'l take aeons to come)

That's how I see my life as.But unfortunately,instead of having its ups and downs,it seems to only be going constantly downhill and never breaks to take the slow crawl up.The only occasional ups are but really small 'bumps' that later resumes its downward journey.Its like looking into a voidless area where u can only see the tracks alil ahead of you,but not wats beyond that or where it goes.
Which really sucks cause looking back,life seems pretty pathetic.

Those I thought I could trust turns their back on me after giving me a nice stab with halberd or pike.
Those I thought would appreciate the things I do for them,end up slapping me in the face for it after happily receiving what they wanted.
Those I thought I could know that there's nothing to hide from me anymore.
Those I thought would never leave me in the dark cold room all by myself and fend for myself when danger lurks or the bitter icy winds licks my bare skin.
Those I thought,would stand by my side no matter what comes our way and hold tightly to my hand.
Those I thought would be the first few person I'l see when I turn my head back for help.
Where were you when I needed you?

'You better not be lying,you two-face dog'
~ Lamia,Stardust~

A pinch from the sound advice.
True to that fact,the world IS FILLED with TWO-FACED (not dogs) but people.Best yet,these are the few people who should have been seen strutting their stuffs on the red carpets at the Academy Awards recently held.Although,the Academy will probably go bankrupt cause there's just two many of best actors and actress' awards to give away.And to think they have to recover that amount in a year to repeat the cycle again the next year.Hollywood's star walk of fame would probably have to extend to the entire US region cause there is not tiles to go around for everyone in Hollywood alone.
I wonder if i should feel sorry for these people or hate them with every fiber in my being.Or just ignored their pathetic waste-of-sperm beings.Then again,to ignore them is simply impossible cause even the smallest stone can cause some ripple in the water.So I'l left with the options of feeling sorry for them,or hate them.But since I can't really to the latter,guess I'm left with having to feel sorry for them cause of their blindness and ignorance to their imprint on others.And their foolishness in thinking that the world is as dumb as it looks so no one will know their Hyde.Another class of SPOILT BRATS who thinks everyone is their chesspiece and how they play them is how they want them to be.Who believe that they can get away with what they want by cooing me,and suddenly being the bestest of buddies,who flirt and bats their now-a-days fakely extended eyelashes and throw on that sweet smile that is suppose to melt my heart (Newsflash,it only makes me boil over and want to punch the living day lights out of your pathetic face). Totally shameless wasted sperms.

And because the title also says "Hate Me"


Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn't do for you
Hate me in ways, yeah ways hard to swallow
Hate me so you can finally see what's good for you

Hate Me,Blue October.

Pretty good band.Go look it up.

On a not so happier note,I've nailed the dangy household presentation with not so much of the grace of a swan but like a running hippo.Good thing the crowd was more amused with the odd pics rather than listen to me drone on and on bout Seremban folks.Least thats over and done with.Anymore dumb presentations that I'm forced to present and I'l really consider alot of evil things that I shall not mention here.

No comments: