Saturday, February 28, 2009

......


Life sucks when :

1) I have nothing to do on my comp cause there's no more fun games to play anymore and even if there was,I can't play it till the end cause of reason #2

2) I have nothing nice to read except my Mt KK lecture notes and medical books. Going insane just looking at my pile smiling back at me and calling 'READ ME!!!'

3) There's no new music anymore that catches my fancy cause downloads are so slow and I can't stand the modern music of screaming and angsty theme of late.

4) I'm bored stiff in my room and just staring at my fan spinning on its axis

5) There's nothing nice to watch on TV (blardy ASTRO!!!! Always playing shiatty movies not worth watching.Probably bought all those C-grade movies dirt cheap)

6) There's no food in my room anymore except disgusting,rock hard,tasteless,and smooshed up energy bar that has been lying in my room since....I can't remember when but I was hungry and desperate >_<

7) My fridge's been raided off all my usual junkies. Ie, chocolates and fruits. And I need my junky wheel snacks (those who went KKB with me knows what that is )

8) Its raining now and I cant sleep cause I can't sleep whenever I want to anymore.Think I have hyperinsomnia (opposite of insomnia)

9) I am in the mood to go shopping but I cant bring myself to go out cause of the JAMS and the PARKING MADNESS!!! and there's no sales *cries* That and I'm probably really fickle minded when I shop and have nothing in particular I want to buy.

10) My player's been running on emo shuffled songs.What bout all my happy songs?!!

11) I want to scream at the top of my lungs bout things I want to get out of my chest but I know better than to do so cause doing so will bring about REALLY HATED AND UNDESIRABLE CONSEQUENCES!!!

12) Looking at my calender and seeing May 18th circled BIG BIG in RED!!! (Jie,not that its your birthday but you know what else is on that fateful day la..love you loads still..)

13) Since its raining now, can't go pasar malam to restock my cheap and favourite junkie.And no excuse to go jalan-jalan just to get out of the house and do something else besides my daily robotic routine. Can't even just take a walk just to get out of the house...*cries*
or go climb Klang gates *cries again*


14) I don't have a pet dog or puppy (hence the pic) to squeeze the life out of (not that I will actually squeeze the life out of it,its just a figure of speech) when I'm bored,LIKE NOW, or when I'm stress

15) I cant think of anything more to make it up to 20... Sigh....

Pretty flowers..

And because I'm sian-fied,

Love lifts us up where we belong...
Where eagles fly on mountain high...
Love leaves us out like we are fools...
Throw our lives away for one happy day..

~Moulin Rouge,Elephant Love Medley~

Baby,give me back my fantasy
The courage that I need to live
The air that I breathe
Living without you
My world's become so empty
Days are so cold and lonely
Each night I taste the purest of pain

~Purest of Pain,Forgot who sang it~

No chance no way
I wouldn't say it
(Give up Give in
Check the grin your in love)
This scene woudln't play
I wouldn't say I'm in love

~Disney Hercules~

Now I'm speechless
Over the edge
I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this
Love bug again
Hopeless,
Head over heels in the moment
I'd never thought that I'd catch this
Love bug again

~Love bug,Jonas Brothers~

My players running on emo songs again.

I need happy songs...

>_< style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(0, 102, 0);">I think I'm going crazy
I think I'm going crazy
Ur momma she get crazy
I think I'm getting crazy

~Crazy,Pitbull Ft Lil Jon~

No comments: