Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nature lover!!!!

I suddenly have this burning desire to go jungle trekking again.
Partly cause i want to kick my long accumulated fats out from all that studying and long procrastinating jogs i use to do before the exam fever hit me.
And cause,I badly want to get out of the city and just take a stroll in nature to take time of and reflect on my life and love it more.Gives me the time to think back on my life and all the things I've done,how I could have done it and how I did.Just gives me time to think without falling asleep (opps..you didn't read that).
Many other reasons la but lets just put it short.
My life is all bout adventures besides food so,no adventure no life kay :)

Thankfully,God answered my prayers by making a writer write up bout this particular favourite activity of mine and was generous enough to provide this link
I love Nature
The link is in my Cool Sites
And who would have thought,all of it within my own compound.No more need to go back to Kuantan to hike.Of course I'l still go back for the lovely beaches and my granparents.And notty Rover and his crazy walks.
I want to go back here again!!!

Confession of the day : I'm a Nature FREAK! Sue me :P

No comments: