Sunday, August 23, 2009

One more week to go and I'm off down south,45 minutes away to the not-so-forsaken-town-called-Seremban.Half excited,half dreading it.
Can't wait to start anew there,staying out on my own with the housemates (God forbid we shall ever have probs in the house) and starting clinical :) *jump jump*
CAN WAIT,to letting my bed-hubby go (I really feel like dismantling it and reassembling it in Seremban but I'l have to repeat that tedious process every weekend when I come back to KL.
CAN WAIT,to stay home and eat more of mum's food.I'm lazy to cook and if i cant get any lazier,I can actually go on an empty stomach until someone offers to buy food for me..or until my stomach sings to a frequency of 120 Hertz.Hoping the former comes first though *grinz*
CAN WAIT,to leave the comforting scene of my room that I've grown into and REALLY rooted myself into.
CAN WAIT,to leave Astro behind before having to stick to papers of medical notes and anything NOT related to the medical world,sans House M.D.

I think if I had a choice,I'l uproot my entire house and bring it along with me to Seremban.I think I'm too attached to this familiar surroundings I call HOME.
~Home is where the heart is~

Life is starting to be quite a biatch.Waiting for the seniors to move out and for the landlord to faster fix the house so that I can throw my stuffs into my room and make list of things I need to buy.Going back to Kuantan again this weekend coz STOOPID HOD's in Kuantan GH froze all the HO's leaves until further notice due to H1N1.Wonder who's fault is it that the cases are starting to rise rampantly.As to the HOD,I'm trying to see from a positive POV why they are such a bunch of brainless ticks with the most ridiculous set of rules ever imaginable.
Evidently,I'm failing miserably at that and am now wishing,like the rest of the HO's there,for them to either trip down the staircase and get a severe head injury or an alien aducts them and after rewiring their off-centered-grey-white-matter,they'l be somewhat nicer and more reasonable and hopefully,more humane than what they falsely portray now.Makes u really wonder if the older some doctors get,the lower their brains sink out of their heads and into their gluteals.Lets blame it on GRAVITY so that the world can be happy:)
Back to the landlord and the seniors currently habitating the house I'm renting,I am seriously praying now that the landlord doens't call me on the 31st to tell me I can move in.Starting to regret taking a house with seniors currently occupying it and having exams so near to the date others want to move into.

Now that its coming to the end of the month,feels kinda sad so many ppl are flying off.
*cries*
I hate having to say GoodBye's and parting ways.It really just places a black dot in my story.I wished,many a times,that time will always continue on this loop frame,where time stops but we don't and we're stuck in this time loop.No goodbyes :)
Harapan Gemuk!!
Worst yet,my lil brother is leaving too...
*Cries a river*
I'm gonna miss that lil-huge monster that has always tormented my life.How we have grown from fighting over toys to space to when-we-are-bored-and-have-nothing-todo-but-annoy-each-other-till-mum-comes-and-gives-her-FGS.

Dang photoshop is not working!!GAH!!
Cant edit my photos to blog...*stabs photoshop*

Lazy to update further..
My tummy is starting to fold...
GASP!!!
Must start jogging again...

No comments: