Saturday, July 18, 2009

Delayed post :)

So while I was bored,I managed to finish editing some of my pictures.
And hence,here they are as I have promised (cause a blog full of words is seriously boring,that I can vouch for)

Going way back to the month of April 2009..
Clair de Lune

Because I was Ball queen nominee,this was only a small part of the torture I had to endure.
Depicting the rehearsal the day before the ball where we had to cat walk (I'm not a cat,and PeiHua said I walked like I'm goin to Pasar.....*sweat* ) and with the people who helped paint my face and (slightly burnt) styled my hair.Seriously..
I smelt my hair burning and the girl DID burn my ear with the curler.I'm NEVER gonna curl my hair or do anything funny with it.It scared the shiat out of me.

Then on that night itself...
We became free entertainers for the crowd.Had to come up with a 'talent' so there I am,with my motley crew of hot babes who helped drown out my croacking and awful playing and take the limelight away from me.Love u babes..And you too Yeen,Chloe and Mummy Qiannie!!
Because ball pics are everywhere,I'm not gonna blog bout it much.Just click on some of the IMU links and u'l see all the pics u want (But please close ur eyes to the ugly pics of me..I swear u'l bleed to death from ur eyes if u stare long enough).
I will blog bout the great ppl i have in IMU when I feel like it soon though *grinz*
Back to the ball..
Self explanatory.Pic on the extreme right is with my partner in crime for that night,Jason who seriously looks Korean that I thought he was Korean when I first saw him.

And fastforwarding to May after exams,I got whisked away to KK.
Beautiful,beautiful KK that I have now set my heart on either working there or retiring there one day.Or make it my common holiday destination *grinz again*
Went tripping to KK with cousin and aunt,and just me,sis and the mummy.Pretty cute lil starfish :)
What trip will it be without food rite?Lower bottom right pic is sis with our future cool car we want to have in our home and just drive around in the garden in our ultimate laziness.
Awesome!!
Tripping up to Mt KK in a Proton Saga 1.3 l was NOT fun at all.Could hear the engine straining even on gear 2 and the drive up felt like FOREVER!!!
But the reward was WORTH IT!!!*dance dance*
Nearing the summit of Mt KK,we had to stop to take these pics.
Another reason why Mt KK rocks?
IT HAS A DAIRY FARM!!
WITH DAIRY COWS!!

And I'm not talking bout the ugly brown and black kampung cows we see on lower grounds.I'm talking BLACK AND WHITE COWS!!
Yea,as you can see,I was trying to take a as close as possibel pics to my cows.My dream retirement home?
A house on Mt KK with a small farm.Wil blog more bout it another time.
Nature always has its calling for me.And I don't mean THAT nature.I'm talking bout really outdoor nature.
*dance dance again*
The canapy walk that is not for the faint heart,vertigophobics (like me) and not for the weak cause the climb up was seriously knee breaking and what more when you walk across the rickety-one piece of plank bridge.
But again,the journey was to die for (literally and not literally).View was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
On our last day,we took to civilisation adventure.Stuck to shopping at the malls and indulging in a Fish Spa (where the lil monsters swarmed my feet and I felt like I hogged all the fish and left not much for my sister and cousin.The mum's were having a foot message).While the mum's mostly hit the stores,the kids hit the book store.
Guess its an All Yeo Girls thing to be nerds.Hehe..
Thus ends up trip to KK.

I shal now end it with some scenic pics of Why I fell in love with KK.
The tea garden with its rolling hills of tea trees and just other trees.
The sunset (which is the same anywhere actually but I still love sunsets,as long as its along a beach *grinz* )

And the heart of all that I heart....
Mt KK and its majestic sights.

By the way,you don't have to squint ur eyes till its sepet to see the pics.Just scroll over to the pics and put alil extra weight on your right index finger over the selecter of ur mouse and u can see it BIG BIG!

Toodles!!

No comments: