Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To hell with you!

I AM JUST PISSED AND CURSEDLY FRUSTRATED AT SOME PEOPLE WHO JUST DON'T WANT TO BE AS RESPONSIBLE AS THEY SHOULD,WHO KNOW THEY HAVE CERTAIN OBLIGATIONS TO FULFILL YET ACT WORST THAN A 4 YEAR OLD WHO CLUTTERS THEIR TOYS ON THE FLOOR.
JUST CAUSE YOU DON'T CARE,DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T EITHER. IF YOU WANT TO SINK AND DIE, DO IT ALONE AND DON'T DRAG ME WITH YOU.
BETTER YET,IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SINK AND DIE,LET ME KNOW AND I'L GLADLY DO IT FOR YOU,SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!!!!


And people wonder why i'm so fierce.Can you not be if u were in my shoes?Don't give the crap you'l take it on with the sunshine and rainbows,that you see nothing wrong.Just cause ur on the other side of the banks and I'm not,doens't mean I'm wrong to react however way I react.

No comments: