Monday, September 28, 2009

Discovery of the day

Who would have thought that you don't always have to have pure SALT in your kitchen to cook something good ?

Yup,I is not kidding.

Was too tired today to join my fellow housemates and extended housemate for dinner.Told them not to buy dinner for me in case I woke up really late and have no appetite to eat since I kinda screwed up my gastric rhythm.Unfortunately,since I'm a slight sleeper,once waken no more sleep for me.So after another 10 minutes of snoozing and unable to continue on,I decided to dig in the fridge for dinner and found :

1) One ready made ceaser salad purchased from Jusco (gotta love them,make life so much easier)
2) Mushrooms
3) Frozen solid chicken breast meat (took me half an hour to defrost it and ripping it apart)
4) NO SALT !!! (lolz )

So decided to whip up a ceaser salad minus the salt for the chicken grilling.Instead,after much digging in the kitchen,I found....

GROUNDED CHICKEN CUBES!! (i think this was from Liyen,or is it Jo's? But thanks anyway,quite a lifesaver)
Marinated the chicken breast with it plus some pepper and TADAA!!!!

Ceaser Salad with NO SALT!! :)
And mind u,the grilled chicken with chicken cube seasoning was AWESOME!!
Hehe....
Bet you did'nt know that rite?

Gonna experiment somemore in the kitchen when I'm more free..Lalala..
Sorry no pictures.Was too hungry to snap any.Evidence of it is well,something you wouldn't want to know or see *grinz*

I should start watching what I eat...I'm starting my slow crawl to THAT age  *gasps*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was looking at Yeen's photos on FB of her Pub Crawl in Leichester when I crossed a picture of guys donning banana suits.
And now,I have this annoyingly hyper song stuck in my head...GRR!!!



Seriously ANNOYING me now!!

1 comment:

Yeen said...

cepat betul u blogged about the Banana Pic!! i JUST put it up!!